Monday 13 June 2016

Not Finished Yet


Again I've had a less productive week, so I have to present only half-finished models this update. Hope you enjoy!

Phoenix Hawk (left) and Stinger (right), both of which seem more or less finished.




The biggest progress has been on the BattleMechs, which I cracked on with over the last couple of days. I've done the Stinger in some very passable urban camouflage, and the Phoenix Hawk in House Marik purple. I'm especially pleased with this choice as the word 'Phoenix' (and, interestingly, 'Phoenician') comes from the ancient Greek word for purple.

Less finished. The Wasp (left) will be done in the brown and yellow of the Eridani Light Horse, the Warhammer (right) will be in a desert scheme. 
The other 'Mechs aren't so far a long, just basecoats and an inkwash on one. It hasn't helped that the Warhammer is rather fragile on some of the joins, and one pair of arms and the spotlight have been lost on my carpet from repeated falls from the chest of drawers. On the positive side, I think the arms now in place look better than the previous ones. 

Nearly finished archers, just need to do the arrows in the quivers.
Other than that, the next lot of Anglo-Normans are slowly approaching completion. I'm rather proud of the highlighting I've done, which seems to improve with practice. I'm also proud that these photos were taken on the Cliff Richard plate that beautifies our living room. 

Less finished horse and spear-carriers, need shields, tack, hair etc.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete