Saturday 8 April 2017

Trololol


I thought I had uploaded these chaps at an earlier stage of painting,
but I hadn't, so after goodness knows how many years, I've finally given the trolls of my early years a good paintjob.

Fresh from their parent's basements, the trolls roam the land in search of mountain dew to drink and insulting comments to add to forum threads


I'm happy with the vibrant blues of the skin, the yellow of the teeth, and the drybrushing on the rocks. The models are from the late 90's I think, not too many skulls.

Two more beastmen finished, although the studs on the right hand chap's belt ornament are a little wonky, I'm very happy with the loincloths.
. Work has been continuing on the vast hordes of unpainted models clustering up my shelves, but there's still a very long way to go. The urge to buy new models is strong, but the lack of space in my squalid lodgings are of a pressing concern: I'm beginning to fear that I shall soon run out of carrying case room. Improvisation/shoeboxes may be necessary.

Work in progress on the orcs, and  a new colour scheme for beastmen. Notice the middle orc, who is wearing a linothorax.

I'm having rather good fun with the 10 EM4 orcs I possess, who are being used as paint testers for the army I plan to buy at bargain prices once the current crop is finished. I've had some ideas for a semi-uniform shield patterns amongst them...

Sample of models I finished but didn't upload. Horsey looks lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment